Facilities - 18,000 square feet with 23 stalls, adequate parking for trucks with trailers, and separate drivers waiting room with satellite TV and lounge chairs.
Mechanics: - 20 full-time mechanics with a combined 139 years experience and 108 Mack Certifications and all ASE Certified.
Service Performed - From minor servicing to major component rebuilding complete driveline shop, fuel injection rebuild center, computerized three axle alignment,
tire balancing, computerized repair orders and invoicing. We also offer complete truck rigging as well as frame repairs.
Service Department Hours:
Monday - Friday: 7:00am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 7:30am to Noon
Service Department Phone Numbers:
(903) 758-9994 / (800) 441-8505
Fax: (903) 758-0275
Our Service Department staff is made up of highly trained, highly competent individuals, dedicated to giving you the best service offered anywhere. They possess
the following certifications:
Fuel Injection Services:
- Eaton Drive Line Components
We also have a fully Mack certified pump room for working on Fuel Injection Systems.
Warranty Work We perform Warranty Work on the following:
Shop Work Performed:
- Eaton Components
- Meritor Components
- Sheppard & TRW Ross Power Steering Systems
We also provide Local Road Service and Glass replacement. For 24 Hour Emergency Service Call
- We repair Gasoline as well as Diesel Engines
- We do repair work on several kinds of trucks
- We have access to Wrecker Services, Body and Alignment Shops, as well as Dynomometer Testing
We have two, well-staff shifts of personnel, including Service Writers and Floor Foremen. We have certified Mack and Peterbilt Warranty
Personnel as well.
- Parts Manager: Dale Manes
- Mack Trucks Warranty Administrator